The truth about weight release, diets and fat loss

Is Weight Loss Mind over Matter

Couldn't resist Pink Floyd cover art here.

It has been said for many years that your mind has control over your body.  Mind over matter thinking has been applied to  weight loss, financial prosperity, anything that people have struggled with and overcome.

So if that is all there is to it, why don’t we all just master this one and be done with it?

Simple, there’s a missing link here. That would be your heart, your inner wisdom, the spiritual component that can guide you through things that your mind just can’t master 100% of the time.  This wisdom can be captured through meditation or the simple act of quieting your mind and listening to your heart.

So, does that mean our mind doesn’t matter?  Of course not, we need that thing to be working too or we’d forget everything.  What is the new, better paradigm?

Heart over Mind over Matter

Now you got the juice to make it happen.  That’s what I did when I finally realized I couldn’t think my way through my health problems. I had to feel my way through and listen carefully to my heart for direction.

What is your heart trying to tell you?

Be well,

Nealon Hightower

Author, Six Simple Truths to Fat Release

more on Meditation

P.s. And one more thing…you’ll have a much easier time with weight release than weight loss.  Stay tuned for more on that.

• ryan says:

1st comment… Ry

• Niel Golden says:

I’m really looking forward to releasing my weight. I’ve been trying to lose it for yeurs and I’ve yo-yo’d my whole life. I’m ready to understand the six simple truths and change my life.

• Cindy E. says:

You are a true inspiration to me with your weight loss and blog. I have struggled with being severely overweight my entire life. I too have tried to control my mind but it was just a fix for a moment. Now I want to learn how to listen to my heart and make weight loss a permanent reality.

• Denise says:

I am always interested in reading about weight loss, health and nutrition and the like. It sounds inspirational and not just dieting tips. I’d love to read your book and review it.

• DENISE POPE says:

I was going to have weight loss surgery. If I can avoid that I’d be very happy. Thanks for sharing you story and helping others find a solution.

• Jennifer says:

I’m looking forward to getting started on this book. I like the concept of “releasing” weight, rather than “losing”. I’ve never thought deprivation worked but wasn’t sure what would work. Thank you for sharing your success Nealon!

Jennifer