The truth about weight release, diets and fat loss

Pick a subject, any subject

Hey everyone.  I’ve gotten some really great feedback from many of you and I thank you all from the bottom of my heart.  I’d like to hear about what you want to talk about, so here’s your chance and we’ll get bloggin. Whatchawanna learn about?

1.Exercise

2.  Nutrition

3. Getting your mind right

4.  Getting past a plateau

5.  Motivation vs. Inspiration  or anything else you’d like to talk about.

Let me know…You name it and we’ll do it.

I love you all.  You are supporting my dream and I will do my best to ensure you get where you want with your health.

Nealon

planet earth celebrates…

• rach says:

hi neal! i would love to see some info about nutrition, specifically a 3 day or more food journal or menu. Also, info on your choices during special occasions or while traveling. :)

• Karen says:

Nealon, this is really well done! Love the new baby picture. I would love to have your perspective on the idea of exercise and weight loss for your body type. It’s very similar to “Eat for your Blood Type”.

p.s. I was in your blogging class last week.

• Kary Castillo says:

Plateau, plateau, plateau…..I’ve lost 100 and the last 10 are the WORST!!! HELP!!!

• nealon says:

Release is like peeling back layers of an onion. You have done very well so far. Just keep peeling and don’t be suprised if it makes you tear up. -Nealon

• Kary Castillo says:

Another idea- one of my problems in the beginning was helping my family and the people I love adjust to the “new/changing me”. Does that make sense? I think it was harder for them to adust to the emotional changes in me than it was for me to make the emotional changes!! I used to be a YES-person, allowed people to walk all over me and never stuck up for myself and NEVER drew boundries with people. They had no idea on how to deal with it! Lots of arguements in the beginning- with everyone!!!

• nealon says:

It can be very hard for your family to deal with the changes that you have gone through. You are now a different person, you are more like the real you and less like the old you hiding in a costume.
      You have learned a lesson in self love and are no longer willing to accept being treated unfairly. Good for you. That is called growth.
      Move forward with patience and keep love in your heart. You can take comfort in knowing that everything is always right and perfect and in divine order. Congratulations and thank you for supporting me.